Sustainable Living Curriculum
Sustainable living is essentially living in a way that can be sustained over time. Currently our interdisciplinary curriculum includes the following topics:
- Self Sustainability – develops the student’s total inner potential through Consciousness-Based education
- Bio-Geophysiology – provides the foundations of ecology and geology as the model for sustainability
- Renewable Energy – includes solar energy, wind energy, and biofuels
- Sustainable Agriculture – emphasizes organic agriculture and permaculture design practices
- Eco-Architectural Design – focuses on creating buildings and communities in harmony with the laws of nature.